Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm lost :(

I don't know what happened lately......
I thought I will be alright since I've found my GOALS back.......
I guess the pressure is just too much......
Too much for me to handle all by myself........
I need someone to talk with......

BUT WHO???

I wish myself can answer that.......
It is not that no one willing to do so.....
It is about how well and how much can I express my feelings to that "one".......
How much he can understand my mind and makes me accept his words.......
Ain't easy to do so since I already had my own sets of thought........

I thought I was used to be a person who can resolve every problems of my own.......
But now I knew I'm not.......
Not anymore......
My brain seems to have lost every single functions it has........
And I'm just stuck.......
Maybe it's overload but how the hell am I gonna empty it or at least dig out some out of it???

I'm totally lost.......

It's just matter of time before I totally breakdown.......
Maybe that's the only way to resolve my problems........
I have to break it all down and build everything up once more........


Wish me luck.
Stay focused!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Path to My Dream. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator